On January 1, 2021, the Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board (OMREB) amalgamated with the South Okanagan Real Estate Board to form The Association of Interior REALTORS® (AIR). OMREB is now joined with SOREB to create a cohesive voice for the Okanagan real estate market as the local professional real estate organization.
The Association of Interior REALTORS® (AIR) spans the entire Okanagan region, all the way from the US border up to Revelstoke. The area stretches from Eastgate Manning Park in the southwest up to Sicamous and Revelstoke in the northeast corner. The AIR area also includes a group of communities in the South Peace River region. The Association of Interior REALTORS® (AIR) is member-run and serves approximately 1,600 REALTORS®. Please visit the AIR About Us webpage for a detailed map of geographical areas.
Here is a list of the 5 main community areas serviced by The Association of Interior REALTORS® (AIR):
- Central Okanagan (Peachland and West Kelowna to Kelowna and Lake Country)
- North Okanagan (Kalamalka Lake and Vernon to Armstrong and Enderby)
- Shuswap/Revelstoke (Salmon Arm, Shuswap Lake, Sicamous, and Revelstoke)
- South Okanagan (Summerland and Penticton to Oliver and Osoyoos)
- South Peace River (Dawson Creek to Chetwynd and Tumbler Ridge)
Contact your local Enderby REALTOR®, Tyler Rands, for real estate market information and services. For the latest complete area, and Canada wide listings, please visit REALTOR.ca®.